Welcome to LateX Checker. This tool is here to help you verify the compliance of your paper with the technical requirements of your conference.
LateX Checker does the following:
- makes sure the latex files you provide in the zip archive compile (no missing file...)
- provides the generated pdf if compilation succeeds
- generates a new zip archive with only the files that are required for the compilation (un-necessary images... are removed)
- optionally replaces the cls file used for the compilation by a default one
- the generated archive is signed as a proof of check
- nothing is stored on the server
Please follow the link for the conference you want to check your paper(s)
If you want to use LateX checker for your conference or journal, contact Géry Casiez.